PROFESSIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME
Neil Hall, Managing Director - UK & IrelandIntroduces the Professional Sales Associate Programme.
Our prestigious 18-month Professional Sales Associate Programme has a fantastic reputation and recognition in the business. It accelerates the most talented professionals into the world of IT sales and business providing the skills, relationships and networks to succeed in the industry.
Being an associate at Computacenter gives you both great access to leadership and mentoring from the most successful individuals in the company, but also a great foundation to your career.
Five reasons to join
- A structured programme that gives you exposure to all areas of the organisation
- Work with some major brands to get first-hand experience of their business
- Career progression with potential opportunities to work abroad
- Access to and coaching by Senior Managers along with regular development reviews
- A great social environment and the opportunity to get involved with charitable events
PROFESSIONAL SALES AT COMPUTACENTER
This exciting, frontline sales development programme is designed to give you the opportunities and experience to sell our business, our solutions and our people to large international organisations.
Our sales force are the face of Computacenter, responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction whilst growing our business and our profits.
WHAT DO I NEED?
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 2:1 degree in any discipline, from any year. You should also be highly motivated, focused and determined, with excellent communication skills and commercial acumen.